When your buddies come over, what are you going to do for food? How about an all-American hamburger with fries that will make your friends say, “this is the best hamburger I have ever had.” They will want you to open your own restaurant after they try this outdoor-grilled burger.
- Hamburger Patties (not pre-seasoned )
- Hamburger Buns
- Your favorite condiments
- Seasoning (your choice)
- Olive Oil
- Season patties and remember to get both sides making sure to rub seasoning into paddy for great flavor.
- Place paddies on grill until they are well done.
- Once paddies are done, keep paddies on a corner of the grill to keep them warm.
- Add cheese to paddies so they melt on the meat.
- Place buns on the grill for a few seconds, just enough for a toasty bun.
- Add condiments to buns.
- Add paddies with cheese to buns.
- Add lettuce, tomatoes, onions to your liking.
- Boil potato for only three minutes.
- Cool potato in ice cold water for only three minutes.
- Wipe down potato.
- Cut potatoes in large pieces and place in bowl.
- Add olive oil, paprika, and salt to potatoes.
- Mix all five ingredients until potatoes are covered.
- Place in oven pan and cook for 20 minutes. at 350 degrees.
- Flip potatoes and cook for another 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Take out of oven and serve.
And voila! The best hamburgers anyone has every had thanks to your John Dapper grilling skill.