A lot of men waste money eating out when instead they can be cooking delicious and healthy home-cooked meals.
Cooking your own food can benefit you in many ways—like saving money and eating less fattening greasy foods. A simple dish that can go a long way is nachos. You can make nachos for yourself, a date, or a group of people. Nachos are a very simple dish to make and once you learn the basics of making nachos you can twist and create your own variations.
Let us cover the basics of good nachos.
- Meat of your choice
- Tortilla Chips
- Shredded Cheese
- Refried Beans
- Sour Cream
- Olive Oil
*Amount varies depending on the amount of people you are feeding.
- Add 6 tablespoons of olive oil to a skillet
- Place sliced or diced onions into skillet
- Add meat of choice to skillet
- Add seasoning to your liking
- Cook meat until done
- Place refried beans into microwave for 2-3 minutes
- Place tortilla chips onto plate
- Spread refried beans over tortilla chips
- Spread shredded cheese over refried beans and chips
- Place plate in microwave for 2 minutes so ingredients fuse together
- Place guacamole and sour cream on nachos
- Add jalapeños onto top
Grab yourself a nice beer and put on a good movie. Once you learn how to make these nachos with ease you will be able to experience as you like. Maybe try your nachos with shrimp or turkey meat. Making nachos is not that hard and men should know how to make simple dishes.