A great way to save money is learning how to cook and make simple dishes. A very simple dish that anybody can make is a pizza.
All guys love pizza and there are many different kinds you can make. Let us start off with a very simple and basic pizza to get the job done of curing our hunger at an affordable price.
Remember, pizza can be a great dish for you, a date, or a group of people. Let us begin.
- Boboli Pizza Crust (or any crust of your choice)
- Pizza Sauce of your choice (Tomato, BBQ, Etc)
- Mozzarella Cheese (Shredded)
- Toppings of your choice (Mushrooms, Pepperoni, Onions, Bacon, Ham, Bell Peppers, Jalapeños, Sausages or anything else you might like)
- Lay out the pizza crust on a tray.
- Spread desired amount of sauce evenly on crust.
- Spread desired amount of cheese evenly on top of sauce.
- Once sauce and cheese has been put on crust, it is time to add the toppings of your choice.
- Spread toppings all over the pizza—don’t be stingy here.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Make sure your pizza is cooked thoroughly and enjoy.
When making pizza becomes extremely easy, you can start exploring different ways on how to create flavored pizza. Just make sure your pizzas are dapper pizzas!