Most guys love fish tacos, but do you know how to make them? If you don’t, this can be an easy fix. By the time you are done reading this recipe you will know how to make fish tacos. Let us begin.
- Corn Tortillas
- Louisiana Fish Fry
- El Torito Cilantro Dressing
- Pico de Gallo
- Cacique Crema Mexicana (sour cream) *If you can’t find this brand you can use regular sour cream, just be sure to mix some milk with it until it thins out.
- Lemon (optional)
- Clean your tilapia and cut it into strips.
- Place Louisiana fish fry on a plate and cover tilapia on both sides.
- Place oil in a saucepan at medium heat. Once oil is hot, fry your fish. Let it fry on one side then flip to other side.
- Place fried fish on a cooling rack.
- Spread butter on a griddle and warm your tortillas. Spread butter every time you warm a new set of tortillas.
- Get your tortilla, place as much fried tilapia as you desire, and top it with cabbage, Pico de Gallo, sour cream and cilantro dressing.
- Add lemon if you want an authentic Mexican flavor.
These are delicious fish tacos and are fairly easy to make. You can even make them more fancy by adding homemade salsa or by pairing them with a side of Spanish rice.