So, you’ve left a club on Hollywood Blvd and you’re starving. Behold, you spot the sausage vendor making delicious-smelling hot dogs. Being unsure of what type of meat or sanitation has been involved, it still manages to satisfy your hunger. If you want to make one of these at home, it’s fairly simple This is one of the easiest meals to make and it only requires a few ingredients.
- Uncooked Sausage
- Cooking Oil
- Hot Dog Bun
- Put the cooking oil in the pan and wait for it to heat up.
- Once the oil is hot, cook the sausage for about 5 minutes.
- While the sausage is cooking, cut up your onions and peppers.
- Add the peppers and onions into the skillet and wrap the sausage in bacon.
- Let everything cook together for about 7 minutes.
- Smother the hot dog bun with mayonnaise and dump everything in there.
- Top it off with your favorite condiments and dig in!
And there you have it, your very own Hollywood Blvd style sausage. If you want to get a little more fancy you can add some shredded cheese and use a toasted french roll instead of a hot dog bun. These also taste a lot better after a few drinks so you can add some of those too.
Do you have a question for John Dapper? Ask us and we’ll answer!