As a valued customer, we want you to know that we care and we vow to ensure you have a great retail experience with us. If you discover a fault with the item(s) you have received, please contact us straight away and our Customer Services Representatives will try to resolve the issue for you as soon as possible.
Should you wish to return your item(s) for any reason, please refer to the table below as a guideline:
Exchanges/returns will only be processed after evaluation on the condition of the item(s) returned.
1. Returns/Exchange Conditions
- Items must be in an unworn, resellable condition with all original tags and packaging intact.
- No monetary refunds available.
- Exchange or store credit only.
- Items must not be damaged.
- Items must be in new/original condition with all tags and packaging intact.
- Exceptions and other conditions will be noted within the item description.
- Sales items are eligible for exchanges or store credit.
- Evaluation process may take up to 21 days from receipt.
- Upon dispute, the returns/exchange decisions by John Dapper will be final.
Where eligible, reimbursements of returns shipping costs will only be processed for packages sent using standard, non-priority and non-expedited, postal services. Please note, condition of the item(s) remain the responsibility of the customer until it is received by John Dapper. Therefore, it is recommend that the customer takes necessary precautions by using registered, traceable services when returning the package.
John Dapper reserves the right to replace the faulty item with one of the same style, size and color. Where unavailable, refunds will be processed through the original payment method.
2. Incorrect, missing, or faulty item.
If you believe there is a fault with an item you have received, please contact us as soon as you discover the issue to start the returns/exchange procedure and we will do our best to resolve the problem. A replacement will be sent where the item is still available. Under these circumstances, the shipping cost of the replacement where items are missing, or the return shipment where an incorrect or faulty item has been received will be covered by John Dapper. Shipping costs in these cases will be reimbursed through PayPal.
3. Store Credit
Store credit will be given when an exchange is unavailable and is valid for a period of 12 months from the initial date of issue.